Lots of little projects or little parts to big projects going on the last couple of weeks.
For instance we finally installed the ubiquitous board to hold our Jerry Cans.
We used an 8′ section of PVC board and some U bolts. The whole thing costs about $30 from the local box store. Now we need to plan out how we want to secure the jugs to the board.
The kayak rack will go on the other side but we haven’t finalized that setup yet.
We also decided to do some plantings on the dock again for this year. We used the same planting box as last year. But this year I decided to use the trellis system to help the tomatoes.
Some write-ups on bigger projects are on their way.
I also got my first “byline” in the Summer 2015 volume of Mainsheet Magazine.
We even got out for a sail this weekend. Not on Smitty but on our friends’ boat, Windchaser. After getting the sails on things started off a little rough. We had to do an emergency lube job on the steering system. But an hour later and a little spilt compass juice we were getting the sails up for a nice afternoon sail.
Under 130 days until we cut the lines!